Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love Letters to My Life




I've really neglected my blog this year (obviously) but a piece of my heart has ached to return to this familiar place.
The need to come back and scroll through old posts and photos.  
A need to remember. 
As I read my thoughts and looked at the images of my life as it used to be, I felt so grateful!  I could see how far we've come, but also how much more complicated things have become.  I missed the simplicity, but appreciated the new adventures we are currently facing.
There is a lot of awareness to be gained in keeping a record of life.  It pleases me so completely to know that life has been, and will be beautiful in every phase.  "Beautiful" isn't always pretty mind you...things can and will be messy and painful, but I've found it's in the looking back (sometimes from a distance), that we are finally able to see a more complete picture and purpose in the madness.  A chaos touched by divinity!
When you have evidence...a record of some sort...it is easy to see how gradually you've become who you were always meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment